“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”


~Kahlil Gibran on love

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Panda


Panda?! U guys must be thinking of the black-and-white coated furry bear with a big dark circle who likes to chew bamboo leaves most of the time. Haha! What would be your reaction if I tell you that 'she' is my best friend? Well... I don't rear a panda bear illegally at home. Yes..."panda" is a nickname that we give it to my best friend just for fun. I had forgotten since when she has this nickname but I think it is something to do with her appearance (I must clarify that it's nothing to do with the size). So why panda? It is because she has an ordinary panda eyes- a pair of serious dark circle problem eyes.

Let me introduce her to you.

Her name is KIRANJIT KAUR. She has a famous smile in a painting, Mona Lisa. You can always see a smile wearing on her face. She has a long curly hair which I think she went to the salon to straighten it last year which I feel it was an act of wasting money cause it looks the same for me.i can't find any differences! Hehe. She's an optimism person who always lecture me on positive thinking in many ways I do. She's a helpful person who's always willing to help her friends who needs help and guide them to correct path if necessary.

I met her when I was in sixth form. Location>> La salle boy's school. For the first year, we barely have a chance to talk to each other. Then thing changes when we started to go to the same tuition centre located in Kuala Lumpur. Every wednesday we take the same public bus going and coming back. The first officially conversation we had was in the no.19 metrobus (what a weird situation?) where we had no choice to sit next to each other.Lol. Ok let me rephrase that, I was the one initiated this friendship by sitting next to her=P After that, she is like a magnet to me makes me always want to stick with her no matter where she goes. I like to hang out and chit chat with her out of no reason. Maybe I find her as a trustful friend that I can share my problems and happiness with.

We get even closer after the Genting and Langkawi trip. We had an car accident in the Langkawi Island which make us stayed at the police station instead of going any places. Well, we did had fun during the whole process like how we hiding from the jerk, how we driving in the dark just to reach the police station and our crazy plan to escape from the island. What we have learn from this lesson was never be nice to stranger cause they might bite you and never drive a car if you are not capable to do so(Opps...no offensive to someone. hehehe. It was a memorable memory which I'll always cherish them in my life. By the way, I'll never forget that someone use my slipper to kill a small little crab and till now I'm still wearing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment