“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”


~Kahlil Gibran on love

Sunday, May 23, 2010

JW Happy Together

Most of you might wonder why I put jwhappytogether as my blogger address. I think those people who are closed to me should know the reason of it.hehe.

Here is the story...

J was born ♥ 29.11.09
During he and I celebrate our 100th day, he bought me a small little cute bear instead of flowers since we couldn't find a florist in One Utama! Such a big shopping mall but we can't find a florist at here. I was little disappointed at first, but when I saw its small little head popped out from the paper bag it cheer me up. Yes...he bought me a small little creamy colour bear with knitted shirt on it! It is so adorable!!! I can't tear my eyes off it like it is looking deep into my eyes too. Haha. He wants me to give a name to it and I named him as "J". It is because I picked the first alphabet of his name and give it as a name to our bear. Since that moment we have been calling "him" (he is a male baby bear) as J till now.



W was born ♥ 19.1.10
When the time we bought J from the shop, there is another female bear sitting besides him. I think they are supposedly comes in a pair. It is cruel that if we are the one who separated them so I decided to get her from the shop and give him as our happy three months gift. I found out that there are differences between J and W form their appearance. Hmm...let me see.Err...it is sad to say that W grow fatter and chubby than J. LoL. We named her as " W" which pick from the first alphabet of my name.



JWhappytogether = Johan ♥ Wansin Happy Together

0 comments:

Post a Comment