“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”


~Kahlil Gibran on love

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Melody♥



You brought me to the music student's practise room and started to play a piano..
I know you do play some instrument but I never be your audience previously.
"Kekasih Sejati" is the song and also the first song you play for me.
I felt touched when I was watching you playing hard.
Cause you are playing for me only for me
You told me this is the only song you know how to play...
I think it is more than enough.
This is the most beautiful melody that I've ever heard.






A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn't put there to stay -
Love isn't love
'Til you give it away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment