“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”


~Kahlil Gibran on love

Thursday, May 27, 2010

List of possible jobs

  1. FBI agent- well...I'm not american and I do not want to live in america.I have no police experienced.
  2. Lawyer- Hated studying and hated memorizing. Do not want go to college for ten millions years.One of my friend is future lawyer. Do not want to become her competitor.
  3. Doctor-Uugghhh.....you better kill me.
  4. Nurse-Unflattering uniforms.
  5. Waitress- Would eat all the food.
  6. Beautician- Do not want to see areas of other people's bodies.
  7. Professional people spotter- Nice idea but no one would pay me.
  8. Guardian- NEVER AGAIN!
  9. Model- Hmm...hate of cat-walking
  10. Comedienne- My joke wasn't funny
  11. Singer- hahahaha....I can't help to laugh..
  12. Nutritionist- That's what I suppose to be in future.
  13. Secretary- What a boring life.
  14. Housewife- Must do research on it first...
  15. Hot shot business woman in control of life- Not bad...I'll think about it.







0 comments:

Post a Comment