“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”


~Kahlil Gibran on love

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Diary vs Blog

This is not the first time time that I create a blog, but I still find hard to get the motive to write something on it. There are many reasons that I do not write blog.
First, I don't own a personal dekstop or laptop.
Second, I find it unsafe and I do not want people to get to know about my secrets.
Third, I'm lazy.

I used to keep diary for myself since secondary but I have stopped doing it for quite some time ago. Well, of course I do write few sentences when I need somewhere to vent my sadness, anger or loneliness. Actually I prefer to draw out those feelings which I unable to express them in words. Sometimes when you are extremely down till you couldn't write a single word to make you feel better. What I'll do on this moment is I'll just take a whatever colour of pen and scribble anything comes out in my mind. I might just keep on writing the same word or a continuous circle. I might just shed my tears and let it wet the page. This is the main reason I like about diary than blog.

Last time during house renovation, I dig out few bulky diaries that i keep inside the box under my bed. I picked one of them and started to read. There were all about my upbringing stories. Mostly about how I learned to manage my own emotions and deal with all kinds of people. However, most of the memories I have forgotten and
only remember few when I flashed back. I do not and I'll never regret about my past. There are the remarkable footprints that I left in my journal of life which I'll cherish them in future.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

I face the same situations too. Given a choice, I'd also pick my diary as my peace haven. For blogs, sometimes I'm too lazy, sometimes I don't know what to write!

Post a Comment