“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”


~Kahlil Gibran on love

Saturday, May 22, 2010

♥I Love LifE♥


I Have been cracking my head to give a blog title for the past few days. I was looking for an extraordinary yet meaningful title. I edit and re-edit my blog title again and again yet no such words which make me want it to be my blog title.

Last night I felt so frustated cause I can't decide which title to use and I can't start blogging without a blog title! So I asked J to give me some of his opinion as he always got lot of fancy ideas. J gives me an idea to name my blog as "shiawase". Shi-a-wa-se is a japanese word means HAPPY. Do I look unhappy? I pretty clear that why he suggested me this title. He always wants me to be a happy person and be positive in everything I do. He didn't know that I'm happy when I'm with him and he is the reasons that makes me happy now.

I didn't use this title in the end due to I find its pronunciation sounds funny, people might pronounce it wrongly and give wrong meaning to it.

Recently, I have heard about a Taiwan charity organization called "Love life" which created by taiwan artist Blackie that raises money for children with cancer. Blackie is the creator of “Love Life”, which is funded by the Veterans General Hospital that currently has 93 children in their cancer ward. With "Love Life," Blackie has been able to raise awareness on the value and importance of life. Since its founding last year they have sold only t-shirts to fundraise, but that alone has raised $12 million NT (about $400,000 US) and has extended to Hong Kong and other places. Thanks to Blackie and his partner Fan Fan's presence in the entertainment industry, many famous people have been avid supporters of "Love Life" including Wang Leehom, A-Mei, Lollipop, Hey Girl, Ariel Lin, David Tao, Jay Chou, and Ethan Ruan.

This charity event inspire me to name my blog as " Aimer La ViE" which means "♥life" in french.

0 comments:

Post a Comment